Applicable medium for welding pipe joints: oil, water, gas and other non-corrosive or corrosive media. For welded sealed pipe joints, the specification requirements of the matched steel pipe are relatively flexible. After being welded to the pipeline, it has the characteristics of firm connection and good sealing performance. Therefore, it is widely used in oil refining, chemical industry, light industry, textile, national defense, metallurgy, aviation, shipbuilding and other systems; it is also suitable for hydraulic transmission pipelines of various mechanical engineering, machine tools, etc. When the production of ferrule pipe joints cannot meet the needs, and in strong corrosion situations, the use of welded pipe joints can be given priority.
Welded pipe nipple is a way to connect pipes together by welding. This welded nipple has its unique characteristics, so it is also one of the commonly used joint connection methods.
1. The possibility of leakage is minimal.
2. The best anti-vibration and pressure shock resistance.
3. It has the strongest adaptability to high, low and cyclic changes of temperature.
4. It can ensure the cleanliness of the piping system.
In short, welded pipe nipples have the characteristics of reliable connection, high pressure resistance, temperature resistance, good sealing and repeatability, convenient installation and maintenance, and safe and reliable work. Welded pipe nipples also have the characteristics of corrosion resistance, high pressure resistance, simple installation and durability.
1. At the port of the steel pipe, the inner and outer surfaces are slightly deburred
2. To prepare steel pipes, precision cold drawn seamless steel pipes must be practical
3. In order to ensure the installation effect of the joint body, it must be pre-installed first
4. Check whether the steel pipe has protrusions
5. Apply a small amount of grease on the ferrule and confirm that it is not reversed
6. Use a wrench to screw the nut on the connector body