After selecting the plumbing pipe nipple, you need to connect the plumbing pipe nipple. The connection of the plumbing pipe nipple is very convenient and can be carried out according to the following steps:
(1) The first step is to install the selected plumbing pipe nipples at the two ends of the water pipes that need to be connected, and then hold the plumbing pipe nipples and rotate them to tighten the nuts;
(2) The next step is to connect the plumbing pipe nipple to the faucet, water intake valve or nozzle of the water gun according to the prior needs, and the iconic "click" sound means the installation is done;
(3) After completing the installation, you can open the water valve to test whether there is water leakage in the plumbing pipe nipple. If there is water leakage, it means that the quality of the plumbing pipe nipple is not good enough. Replace it and reinstall it.
Even if there is no water leakage when the plumbing pipe nipple is installed at the beginning, it is prone to water leakage during the accumulated use. If there is a leak in the plumbing pipe nipple, the following measures can be used to solve it:
(1) After discovering that the plumbing pipe nipple is leaking, you need to disconnect the water source first and open the connection of the plumbing pipe nipple;
(2) After opening, if it is found that there is water leakage at the screw port, if the leakage is not large, you can remove it and glue it with special glue. If the leakage is large, you can only buy a new replacement;
If there is water leakage at the metal pipe joint, you can try to see if it is effective after tightening. If it still does not work, you can remove it and tighten it again. If there is still water leakage in this way, the plumbing pipe nipples are basically aging, so they can only be replaced directly.