Threaded pipe nipple refers to the pipe connection with thread, which is the most common pipe fitting in industry and life. The threaded joint makes the connection of the pipe easier, and the disassembly and replacement easier, which greatly saves the cost of the pipe connection.
Threaded nipple generally includes threaded elbow, threaded tee, threaded union, threaded pipe cap, threaded pipe hoop, threaded reducer, threaded plug, bushing, etc.
The industrial screw nipples are generally made of metal, with high-pressure resistance. The materials are carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, brass, etc.; the screw nipples used in life are generally made of PC, PVC, PE, PPR, etc.
1. The pipe nipple has high strength and good ductility, which can give full play to the strength and ductility of the steel base material. The joint performance can meet the class I joint standard in jgj107-2003 and can be broken in the base metal.
2. The connection is convenient, fast and easy to operate.
3. The detection is convenient and intuitive.
4. The steel bar processing straight thread can be prefabricated, the sleeve can be factory produced, does not occupy the construction period, and the processing efficiency is high.
5. No electricity, no gas, no open fire operation, no oil leakage and no pollution during construction connection, all-weather construction is available.
6. It has strong applicability and can be operated flexibly in the place where the reinforcement is arranged intensively in the narrow and small site.
7. It can be connected with HRB335 and HRB400 reinforcement of the same diameter or different diameter in horizontal, vertical and oblique directions.
According to your needs, SANVO Pipes & Fittings provides different materials of steel pipe joints, good quality and good density, welcome to contact us now.