Seamless steel pipe is a long steel with a hollow section and no joints on the periphery. Steel pipes have a hollow section and are used in large quantities as pipelines for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for conveying oil, natural gas, gas, water and certain solid materials. Compared with solid steel such as round steel, steel pipe is lighter in flexural and torsional strength. It is a kind of economical cross-section steel. It is widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as oil drill pipes, automobile transmission shafts, and bicycles.
1. Seamless steel pipe for structure (GB/T8162 is a seamless steel pipe for general structure and mechanical structure.
2. Seamless steel pipe for fluid transportation (GB/T8163) is a general seamless steel pipe used to transport water, oil, gas and other fluids.
3. Seamless steel pipes for low and medium pressure boilers (GB3087) are used to manufacture superheated steam pipes, boiling water pipes for low and medium pressure boilers of various structures and superheated steam pipes for locomotive boilers, large smoke pipes, small smoke pipes and arch brick pipes. High-quality carbon structural steel hot-rolled and cold-drawn (rolled) seamless steel tubes.
4. Seamless steel pipes for high-pressure boilers (GB5310) are high-quality carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless heat-resistant steel seamless steel pipes for the heating surface of water-tube boilers with high pressure and above.
5. High-pressure seamless steel pipes for fertilizer equipment (GB6479) are high-quality carbon structural steel and alloy steel seamless steel pipes suitable for chemical equipment and pipelines with a working temperature of -40~400℃ and a working pressure of 10~30Ma.
6. Seamless steel pipes for petroleum cracking (GB9948) are seamless steel tubes suitable for furnace tubes, heat exchangers and pipelines in petroleum refineries.
7. Steel pipes for geological drilling (YB235) are steel pipes used for core drilling by geological departments. They can be divided into drill pipes, drill collars, core pipes, casing pipes and sedimentation pipes according to their purposes.
8. Seamless steel pipes for diamond core drilling (GB3423) are seamless steel pipes used for drill pipes, core rods, and casings for diamond core drilling.
9. Petroleum drilling pipe (YB528) is a seamless steel pipe with inner or outer thickening at both ends of oil drilling. Steel pipes are divided into two types: wire and non-wired. Wired pipes are connected by joints, and non-wired pipes are connected with tool joints by butt welding.
10. Carbon steel seamless steel pipes for ships (GB5213) are carbon steel seamless steel pipes used in the manufacture of Class I pressure piping systems, Class II pressure piping systems, boilers and superheaters.
11. Seamless steel pipes for automobile axle sleeves (GB3088) are high-quality carbon structural steel and alloy structural steel hot-rolled seamless steel pipes used in the manufacture of automobile axle sleeves and drive axle axle tubes.
12. High-pressure oil pipes for diesel engines (GB3093) are cold-drawn seamless steel pipes used to manufacture high-pressure pipes for diesel engine injection systems.
13. Precision inner diameter seamless steel tubes for hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders (GB8713) are cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless steel tubes with precise inner diameters for the manufacture of hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders.
14. Cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless steel pipe (GB3639) is a cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless steel pipe with high dimensional accuracy and good surface finish for mechanical structures and hydraulic equipment.
15.Stainless steel seamless steel pipes for structural use (GB/T14975) are hot-rolled (extruded, extruded, hot-rolled stainless steel pipes and structural parts and parts that are widely used in chemical, petroleum, textile, medical, food, machinery and other industries). Expanded) and cold drawn (rolled) seamless steel tubes.
16. Stainless steel seamless steel pipes for fluid transportation (GB/T14976) are hot-rolled (extruded, expanded) and cold-drawn (rolled) seamless steel pipes made of stainless steel for fluid transportation.
17. Special-shaped seamless steel pipe is a general term for seamless steel pipes with cross-sectional shapes other than round pipes.