1. The pre-installation force should not be too large! There are ferrule type longitudinal pipe joints, ferrule end longitudinal through connectors, ferrule type three-way pipe joints, etc.
The correct way is to use the same type of joint body to connect the corresponding connection end of pipe, and threaded pipe nipples should be pre-assembled with the same type of pipe joint, so as to avoid leakage problems to the greatest extent.
The detailed method is: use a joint body as the matrix, and press the nut and the ferrule onto the pipe. Pipe joints with small pipe diameters can be pre-assembled at the length of the vise. If the ferrule is severely deformed during pre-installation, the sealing effect will be lost. After the pipe is sawn, it should be smoothed on a grinding wheel and other tools, and the burrs should be removed, cleaned and blown with high-pressure air before use. A special pre-installed device is generally required.
2. The end of the pipe should be flat. We found that even if it is the same batch of goods from the same manufacturer, the depth of the tapered hole on the joint body is often different, resulting in leakage, and this problem is often overlooked. The inner blade of the aluminum threaded pipe fittings should be exactly embedded in the outer wall of the pipe, and the ferrule should not be significantly deformed.
3. While pre-installing, try to maintain the coaxiality between the pipe and the joint body. If the pipe is too skewed, the sealing function will lose efficacy.
4. The pre-assembly of the ferrule-type pipe joint is a very important link, which directly affects the reliability of the seal. The tightening force of φ6-10mm ferrule is 64-115N, φ16mmr 259N, and φ18mm is 450N. While connecting, the pipeline it is assembled according to the specified tightening force.
5. During the coupling plumbing, it should be tightened at one time to avoid multiple disassembly, otherwise the sealing function will be deteriorated.
6. During the coupling plumbing, make sure that the pipe has enough deformation margin to avoid tensile stress on the pipe.
7. It is forbidden to add fillers such as sealant.
8. When connecting pipes, avoid lateral force. Excessive lateral force will cause loose sealing. In order to achieve a better sealing effect, some would apply sealant on the ferrule. As a result, the sealant is flushed into the hydraulic system, causing failures such as blockage of the orifice of the hydraulic component.