1. The high strength of threaded nipple fitting: According to the principle of cold work hardening of steel, the strength of the straight thread rolled on the steel bar is greatly improved, so that the tensile strength of the straight thread joint is higher than the tensile strength of the steel base material.
2. Stable performance: The joint process is not affected by the quality of workers, so the performance is stable.
3. Fast connection speed: Because methods of prefabricating off-site and assembling on-site are used, the prefabricated rebar can be stored in a large amount of prefabricated steel bar. When the construction period is tight, you only need to add assembly workers at the construction site.
4. Wide range of application: There are basically no restrictions on the range of application, and it is more suitable for the field where bending steel bars, fixed steel bars, steel bar cages and other steel bars cannot rotate.
5. Easy to manage: The threaded nipple fitting like aluminum pipe nipple will not have a mismatch between the sleeve and the steel bar, and the inspection is more convenient. The operation is simple, and ordinary workers can become skilled workers after a few hours of study.
6. Significant economic and social benefits: The use of threaded nipple fitting shortens the construction period, improves the quality of the project, reduces energy consumption, is beneficial to environmental protection, reduces equipment investment, and has low additional costs. It has obvious economic and social benefits.
7. Low labor intensity: Only one step is needed to process a wire head on a special thread rolling machine.